- Have strong leaders willing to make the tough decisions
- Recognize the need, and have the desire, to change their model
- Get energy from hard work and the results that come from it
- Thrive on having an accountability partner to grow and stay on track
- Actively participate in a professional network
- Build on the foundation of their current success
- Strive to differentiate themselves in the marketplace
- Work to ensure that all areas of agency operations are in alignment
- Are committed to constant learning and improvement
An Accountability Partner is A Game Changer
We help guide your efforts so you can focus on the right behaviors for growth.
Long-term growth and sustainability take more than just a jump-start to your sales system. All your business practices, team culture, and sales and service processes must evolve together. And team members must all know how their roles contribute to the sales success of the organization. It’s a lot of work and we know our all-in process is not for every agency.
How do we know if we’re a good match for one another?
For a true partnership to work, there must be mutual alignment between your goals and our services so we spend time getting to know one another before making a commitment.
- We start with a conversation to see what that alignment might look like.
- After establishing a potential need, we’ll do a thorough assessment of your business, reviewing key operational areas that impact overall performance.
- After the assessment, we review the results, prioritize your opportunities, and outline a plan of improvement.
- We return to you a Transformation Plan™, which will put you on the path to taking control of your business. It becomes the mutual guide we use for documenting and tracking your priorities and progress.
How does the network factor into the Q4i membership?
When you work with us, there are privileges and responsibilities.
Our agency clients are looking for a plan with structure and accountability. And we’re looking for clients who have a strong drive for change and openly embrace the structure and accountability we bring to you.
All network members are expected to contribute to the betterment of all involved, which means participating in the online discussion groups, attending conferences, and openly sharing ideas with other members.
It’s through these ideals and requirements that we maintain the integrity and quality of the network by ensuring that each new member will be a valuable addition to the whole.
We work with smart, hardworking agencies who are ready to make a meaningful difference in the lives of their clients and their own employees.
What you get in Strategy + Coaching
We create a holistic approach to taking control of your agency.
Agencies tend to share many similarities in structure, operations, and cultural issues. However, even with those similarities, each agency still has its own individual set of needs. As we work through our process of getting to know one another, we form the beginning of your Q4Transformation Plan, which we use as the guide for agency development. As with any good plan, it takes the basic elements into consideration:
- Where are you now? Start with a realistic understanding of what your agency looks like today.
- Where do you want to be? Visualize a clear picture of what you want your agency to be.
- How will you get there? Outline strategies and tactics to create the path taking you from your agency of today to your envisioned agency of tomorrow.
Agency development includes:
- Strategic planning
- Company brand and vision
- Sales process / client experience
- Marketing and messaging
- Culture and behaviors
- Team development
More than just a sales process, it’s an entire sales system and client experience system that the whole agency develops and delivers. We teach you our MORE System through sales training, provide the materials and resources to get you started, and keep you going through ongoing coaching and advising.
Complex sales or solution sales, as with the MORE System, is less about selling and more about listening to the buyers and finding new ways to help them achieve their strategic goals. The conversations you have with prospects and the way you educate yourselves and prepare for meetings is very different with the MORE System than traditional agency sales. The piece that remains the same is that you still need to have a full pipeline of prospects.
But, don’t mistake the MORE System for a cookie-cutter approach; it’s anything but. While we use the MORE System as the foundation, we are committed to building your own, customized sales system.
Sales system transformation includes:
- Consultative sales system
- Sales training
- Networking and pipeline development
- Client solutions
Let’s face it: change is hard. There are a lot of questions and a lot of uncertainty. It’s easy to get off track and lose focus of the end goal. We’re here to help you with that. In our regular coaching sessions we answer the questions, help to quell the moments of fear that might come up, keep you on the path leading to your vision, and hold you accountable to the actions and behaviors that will be the key to your transformation.
There are areas that require additional attention and education beyond one-on-one coaching. Our in-person and online training sessions offer a more in-depth look at specific topics to improve understanding of the concepts and systems in your Transformation Plan.
Coaching and training includes:
- Regular coaching calls
- Online and/or in-person training around:
- sales/client experience system
- team/culture development
Believing in the incredible power of peer learning, we bring the network of agencies together to help make each of us stronger through shared experiences, successes, and even failures.
You will experience the power of the network through in-person and online networking sessions and opportunities. We facilitate connections among agencies, allowing the exchange of ideas and practices in a supportive and non-competitive environment. Having the ongoing overview of each agency, we’re able to bring people together that are in similar stages to share ideas, development, and resources.
- In-person networking sessions
- Online networking via a member-exclusive social networking site
- Online member workshops for agency idea exchanges
The amount of influence you can have on your clients’ businesses is directly tied to the quality of solutions, both insurance and non-insurance, that you are able to provide. A full collection of solutions not only allows you to use the right ones for each client, it is essential for having the confidence to be an advisor and make recommendations.
It’s important to have a few strategic relationships you can call on to help drive the results your clients need. We have a group of partners with whom we work and recommend to our members to help get you started. In addition to outside service providers, we believe each agency is capable of developing and implementing many solutions internally. Again, we help you get started with that process through ready-to-use solutions, as well as coaching and training to create your own.
- Training and coaching on solution development
- Solutions provided as a part of membership
- Access to negotiated rates and offerings from third party providers
- Member solution sharing and exchange