Empty pipeline? You’ve probably got a marketing problem.
Wondering what filling your pipeline has to do with Marketing? EVERYTHING!
Nearly all buyers will look you up online. Will they like what they see?
Marketing is now the first step of selling. Buyers start their search or research online. They may get a referral from a trusted source saying they should talk to you, or they may find you online themselves.
Either way, your online presence is what gives them the gut feeling that they either want to learn more about you or that you’ve just completely unimpressed them and they move on, never to return.
Like it or not, your future success is now largely dependent on your level of engagement online.
Remain relevant to your clients and buyers
Master these six basic marketing functions:
- Modern website with messaging based on Business Strategy and Client Challenges
- Strong LinkedIn presence from entire company
- Writing published regularly in various locations
- Original, though-provoking content sent regularly to a growing prospect database
- Practical, immediately useful tools and information sent regularly to clients
How well are you executing on each of these core marketing activities?