Information we collect
Q4intelligence collects personal information when you register to receive marketing information and services from us. We use the information to operate and deliver the services you requested, customize your user experience, and improve our services. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will collect and keep information, such as, but not limited to:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Number of employees
- Success metrics
- Files downloaded
- Courses taken
Information you share publicly through your profile and Q4intelligence message boards will be available to others. This includes information in areas of the site such as:
- Vendor reviews and ratings you leave
- Content you share in discussion groups
- Posts you make to your timeline and activity feed
- Information you add to your profile
- Files and images you upload
We and our administrators will have access to the information you voluntarily give us via email and form submission or through actions you take and information you share on the website or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, such as with a payment provider.
Payments are made through a third-party service, such as Stripe or PayPal.
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Cookies are very small text files containing a string of characters sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you revisit the website, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser.
- Personalize your experience
- Help you navigate our website
- Analyze which pages our users visit
- Measure advertising and promotional effectiveness
- Facilitate the signup and login process for our services
Information automatically collected by our site
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather server log file information such as IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, and user activity on the website, such as pages visited, links clicked, and files downloaded. We use this information to administer our website, understand how visitors navigate the site, identify bugs, improve our platform, and enhance your experience while using our site.
Sharing and disclosure
Q4intelligence will occasionally contact you, send information about our company, and get in touch with you when necessary. We will not disclose personal or account information to third parties unless we (a) have your consent, (b) are processing a payment, or (c) have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Q4intelligence, our customers, or others. If required to do so by law, Q4intelligence will comply as necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Q4intelligence or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of property of Q4intelligence; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Q4intelligence, or the public.
Links to other websites
Right to deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably alighted with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children under thirteen
Q4intelligence does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
215 S Kirkwood Road, Ste 210
St. Louis, MO 63122
Effective as of August 1, 2023